Wednesday, October 10, 2007

At last, progress.

Four and a half pages today. Two pages of that was all-new content, and the rest was unusually heavy edits. I also revised the five pages I wrote last Thursday. Last Thursday! How has it been six days since I last wrote anything? Well, sometimes life, trips, and all that, just gets in the way. I was also fearing the revisions/expansions that I knew I would have to make with this scene (they were pretty deep), and I think that also helped to keep me away. But I think it turned out pretty well -- I'll feel better about this scene once I have a chance to revise it once more in the coming days. Hopefully tomorrow, as long as I can make myself come back and do some work again.

The stats as of today:
-37,500 estimated words.
-44,243 actual words.
-Six-and-a-half fully-revised-and-expanded chapters (105.5 pages total).
-Eleven completed chapters in all (150 pages).

No comments: